We are happy to inform you that we the Congregation devotees of ISKCON Seshadripuram, Bangalore, India (approved by HG Anukul Keshav Prabhu, President / General Manager of ISKCON Seshadripuram) have taken up an initiative to facilitate Devotees who are desirous of entering into Grihastha Ashrama. As part of this initiative, a team of devotees has been formed and the project is named “Vivaha Mela”, a first of its kind program in ISKCON where devotees from different ISKCON centers from India and abroad will gather & choose their prospective spouse.
How Vivaha Mela (VM) is being organized:
1. Provide an internet-based online registration for the prospective bride/bridegroom to register their profiles, the last date for registration is 28th February 2017
2. Once registered, VM team will shortlist and the send between 5 to 7 profiles as per the preferences provided by the registered devotee.
3. Once both the parties go through the profile and have accepted each other’s profiles, then they will be invited by VM Team to meet each other on the Vivaha Mela event Day on Saturday, 25th March 2017.
4. Vivaha Mela event will be held between 9 am to 4 pm @ Balaji Temple, #6, 1st cross, Sripuram, Seshadripuram, Bangalore 560020, below is the google maps link for the Venue https://goo.gl/maps/x8wpACjYqF42
5. Prospective bride/bridegroom should be accompanied by their parents or guardians (2 members).
7. Lunch Prasadam will be served to the registered candidates.
The link to the registration internet site is as follows.
We request you to kindly share the information with your marriage bureau/congregation devotees who are interested in entering Grihastha Ashrama. We also request you to kindly display the pamphlet in your temple notice board.
For any clarification on the subject, we request you/concerned coordinators/members to get in touch with the following committee members of the project
Sureshwar Dasa – 9341244364
Vidhura Madhava Dasa – 9980540219
For Vivaha Mela Team
Radha Krishna Gour Dasa (7019809774)
Kripamaya Gauranga Dasa
Note from the Editor: This announcement is made on request. The sole intention of Mayapur Voice behind publishing it is to reach out to a wider audience with relevant information. If you also have something to publish, let us know. Mayapur Voice does not financially benefit from such announcements and reserves the right to either refuse to publish or remove the content at its own discretion.