MAYAPUR VOICE maintains this site (the “Site”) for the purpose of helping people with information, education, enlightenment, entertainment, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without MAYAPUR VOICE’s written permission.
All logos contained herein are registered trademarks. All brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective organizations or companies.
Your access and use of the Site are subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of MAYAPUR VOICE. MAYAPUR VOICE neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with MAYAPUR VOICE.
2. While MAYAPUR VOICE uses all efforts within its capacity to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, MAYAPUR VOICE makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. MAYAPUR VOICE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. This Site is not meant only for a specific age group, caste or creed, and is intended to be visited by people from all walks of life.
4. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither MAYAPUR VOICE nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Because our web site is provided to you on voluntary basis, and you are using it after studying and understanding its purpose, you agree that MAYAPUR VOICE shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our web site or your ability to access it. MAYAPUR VOICE also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
6. Images, blogs and articles, and any other information, in any format, posted on the Site are either the property of, used with permission by, or ethically curated from other sources by, MAYAPUR VOICE. The use of these material by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. MAYAPUR VOICE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. MAYAPUR VOICE may, in its sole discretion and at anytime, discontinue the MAYAPUR VOICE web site, or any part there of, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that MAYAPUR VOICE will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
9. MAYAPUR VOICE may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. By using this Site, you agree to any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.